Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Month of ALL Months...

Coming all the way till here was not easy. Tough times, fun times, i've been there, done that... This June will be a month to conclude all that i have been through eversince i enlisted.

I will FINALLY be embarking on my 3 week "holiday/chalet" to Brunei next week, which will be filled with lotsa "funfilled" activities such as swamp walk, river crossing, navigation, company ops, etc... it will be tiring, no one said it wont be.. there will be times i would really wanna give up, thats only natural. I just pray i will complete this milestone of my army life without much problems, i hope the time will pass FAST. I pray i wont get foot rot, seriously... which bring me to the next milestone of my army.

My 3 weeks vacation in brunei will end on the 25 June, where my plane will touch down in Singapore darn early in the morning.. we will go home to rest for the day, and then book in that night... On the 26 June, i will be FINALLY walking my 72km, which was postphoned all cause of the nasilemak guy... Most of my seniors said they walked 35km immediately after "Ex All Out", well, i will be walking 72km almost immediately after "Ex Greenwood" i pray i dont get foot rot or any injuries during my brunei so i wont suffer too much in this route marches to conclude all route marches..I Pray i will Complete it.

27 June 2008 will be the day of the Red Beret.. I forsee that i wont be able to walk properly, drenched out of all energy..i wont even talk much.. but i will be glad its all over, all 72km of it, all 3 weeks of the brunei... which will open a new chapter in my army life, the second half of it...

Wadever it is, the Month of all Months is still only 1 month, how long can it be? soon, it will all end, it will all be over.. and there i will be on the 28 June, at home, on my bed, thinking: Its a Tough Job, indeed it was, but someone has to do it.. It was tough, but i completed all of it... It will be a "Defining Moment"

Thats it for wads gonna happen for me in June... Now for wad happened to me in May..

Had Cohesion Day last week with whole of 6 coy.. finally took a photo as a detachment, funny ones in fact.. I love funny photos, brings back alot of memories..









I had fun, though it was tiring running here and there..

Before cohesion day, we walked our 35km route march.. it was tough, had blisters even though i wore good socks.. had cramps halfway through also.. hopefully i wont kenna so much of these problems in 72km.. Only the men know the feeling...

Oh, applied for my university already, will probably know whether i'm accepted after i come back from brunei..

Something i found on youtube. brings back lots of memories to when i played the game a few years back... i have no idea wad the music means though..


Ok this is one of my fav songs from One Republic.. in fact, my nick now actually came from this song.. i cant find their music video for this, but i found one which is the FF8 version.. good enough...

One Republic - Prodigal(FF8 Version)


Ok, tts it for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]