Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tiring!

Tiring! and yet time flies by so slowly.. if only i can make the Good times fly by more slowly and make the times with more Hardship pass by faster.. Camp has been "ok" so far, still bearable.. the tempo is picking up fast.. things are gonna be darn difficult soon.. there are many things on my mind i wanna say, but i dont think i will be able to write it all down here..

Firstly, i dont like going outfield.. haha.. and i am in a vocation which requires us to go outfield ALOT! haha.. i really mean ALOT...

Second, i dont like route marches, and (as far is i know) i am in a vocation which probably requires us to walk the longest, the furthest...

I really dunno whether i can stay in my vocation or be kicked out.. A few weeks ago, i had ideas of just giving up.. cause it takes another 5-6 months of HARD training to win the reward, and i didnt know whether it was worth it.. talked to some friends about it, and finally decided that i will push on through the hardship! decided that i wouldnt quit on my own accord, but if they kick me out of it, so be it.. i dont think i'll have any regrets.. but if i gave up myself, i'll probably have regrets in the future..

One of the officers told us something which i really think is true, and i decided to use it as my pet phrase from now on to motivate myself in training..

"Its NOT whether you Can or Cannot, its whether you WANT or DONT WANT.."

Oh well, enough about army.. I havent bought my CNY clothes! i only have 2 more weekends to shop! HOW?!?

I need to at least get 2 sets of clothes and shoes.. i wanna get jeans too.. A few places i thought of buying from is Zara, Takashimaya, Topman and New Urban Male.. Any other ideas anyone? i might get shoes from Converse..

This year i'm thinking of getting clothes more interesting, more fashionable instead of the semi-formal kinda shirts.. ideas???

hope i get let of early on friday this week.. haha.. fat hope..

Who wanna go shopping next week?


Finished reading my "Darth Bane - Path of Destruction" novel, interesting, waiting for the second book to be out in singapore.. Second book is "Darth Bane - Rule of Two"



AHH! this coming week another field camp.. sian sian sian.. oh well.. like they say: SUCK IT UP!

haha

Book in time is getting earlier and earlier, book out time is getting later and later..


ok, i need to go pack my stuff now..


Shalom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]